Up: Main article
A Regular and Another Polygon,Example 1 using star-square (joins 1)
Based on Figure 1.6 and page 367 Abas & Salman.
PP Class 60, [p4,c4,c1], IH Class 28.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 4 polygons (with 28 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Tiling satisfies the interlace condition with
1 finite interlaces and 0 infinite interlaces.
- Internal angles a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 141 polygons.
Summary of images