Up: Main article
Example 3 using equilateral triangle (joins 1)
PP Class 39, [p3lm,c3,c1], IH Class 30.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 4 polygons (with 16 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
2 equilateral triangles.
- Tiling contains 112 polygons.
Summary of images