Up: Main article
Dye, Figure B 4b
Oblong Octagon-Lozenge, Hankow, Hupeh, 1850 AD
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 89, [p4m,d4,d1], IH Class 70.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons (with 14 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 82 polygons.
Summary of images