Up: Main article
Example 6, using hexagon (joins 3)
PP Class 111, [p6,c6,c3], IH Class 90.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons (with 30 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 106 polygons.
Summary of images