Up: Main article
Example 7, using square (joins 1)
Based on Owen Jones XXV(left centre), but using a
a regular octagon.
PP Class 90, [p4m,d4,d1], IH Class 70.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons (with 30 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 106 polygons.
Summary of images