Up: Main article
Example 14, using square (joins 4)
From Cahier & Martin, page 219 (top).
PP Class 33, [pmm,d2,d2], IH Class 72.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons (with 16 edges) of which 1 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 237 polygons.
Summary of images