Up: Main article
Example 19 using square (joins 1)
Plate 54, Racinet: Early Medieval mosaic patterns from Italian churches.
PP Class 94, [p4m,d4,d1], IH Class 82.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 6 polygons (with 24 edges) of which 3 are specified as copies of others.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 113 polygons.
Summary of images