Up: Main article
Example 20 using hexagon (joins 2)
Racinet, plate 13 from Japan, textiles of the 17th and 18th centuries.
PP Class 146, [p6m,d6,d2], IH Class 37.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 12 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 120°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 131 polygons.
Summary of images