Up: Main article
Dye, Figure C 5b
Coat-of-Mail for Door Gods, Chengtu, Szechwan, 1800 AD.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 51, [p3lm,d3,d1], IH Class 16.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 8 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
one equilateral triangle.
- Tiling contains 178 polygons.
Summary of images