Up: Main article
Dye, Figure C 9b
Crossed hexagons, Shop, Shaohing, Chekiang, 1850 AD.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 139, [p6m,d6,d1], IH Class 32.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 11 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Contains divided regular hexagon.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 113 polygons.
Summary of images