Up: Main article
Patterns with Equilateral Triangles,Dye, Figure C 15b
This not pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons and 12 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling can be coloured with just two colours.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains a (hand-produced) equilateral triangle.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
2 equilateral triangles.
- Tiling contains 98 polygons.
Summary of images