Up: Main article
Grünbaum & Shephard, Figure 1.3.5
See also El-Said & Parman, Figure 49 and Plate 26.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 4 polygons and 24 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains 3 non-regular polygons of which
none have reflective symmetry
but none are the reflection of others.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 95 polygons.
Summary of images