Up: Main article
Tiling on figure 7.4.4, LPP25-5
From G & S, page 372.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
FROM: TILINGS AND PATTERNS by Branko Grünbaum and G. C. Shephard © 1987 by W. H. Freeman and Company. Used with permission.
PP Class 45, [p3lm,c3,d3], IH Class 18.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons and 18 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
2 equilateral triangles.
- Tiling contains 230 polygons.
Summary of images