Up: Main article
New Two polygons, PP Class 56, [p3m1,d3,d1], IH Class 35.
IH Class 35, duplicate of NEWT
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 12 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 15°.
- Contains 3 pointed star with vertex angle of 30°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 172 polygons.
Summary of images