Up: Main article
New Two polygons, PP Class 137, [p6m,d6,c1], IH Class 77.
Angle cannot be pi/6 since this would give only star polygons.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons and 18 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 15°.
- Contains 6 pointed star with vertex angle of 30°.
- Contains 2 non-regular polygons of which
none have reflective symmetry
and one is the reflection of another.
- Tiling contains 307 polygons.
Summary of images