Up: Main article
Hessemer, page 52 (bottom right)
Stone lattice decoration from the "mosque of Mamhammed ge Woalli" of uncertain date.
Does not satisfy two-polygon condition.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 24 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains 6 pointed star with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 83 polygons.
Summary of images