Up: Main article
Judge Institute of Management Studies
The original, at Cambridge University, has curved edges for the other polygon,
and is divided into six strips.
PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 20 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 131 polygons.
Summary of images