Up: Main article
Stronge, Plate 14a
From Agra, India.
Same as Example 13.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 139, [p6m,d6,d1], IH Class 32.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 18 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Contains divided regular hexagon.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 30°.
- Contains 6 pointed star with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 181 polygons.
Summary of images