Up: Main article
Stronge, Plate 28a
From Agra, India.
Very similar to L3311, also represented at Agra.
Also on page 13 of Volume 4 of the Arabic collection.
This pattern is a member of an interesting class of mathematical patterns.
PP Class 59, [p4,c4,c1], IH Class 28.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 10 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Contains divided square.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
has reflective symmetry.
- Tiling contains 224 polygons.
Summary of images