Up: Main article
Figure 2.6.2 (b), Tiling from dissection of |5/2|
From G & S, page 93.
FROM: TILINGS AND PATTERNS by Branko Grünbaum and G. C. Shephard © 1987 by W. H. Freeman and Company. Used with permission.
PP Class 10, [cmm,d2,d1], IH Class 26.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 3 polygons and 14 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Internal angles a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 3 non-regular polygons of which
all have reflective symmetry
but none are the reflection of others.
- Tiling contains 264 polygons.
Summary of images