Up: Main article
Wilson, Plate 39
From brass ewer, dated 1232 from Mosul, Iraq.
Design on the ewer is in the round and hence is different at the edges.
PP Class 110, [p6,c6,c2], IH Class 34.
Statistics on this tiling:
- Tiling has symmetry
- Tiling has 2 polygons and 16 edges.
- Edges are completely connected.
- Tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- Tiling satisfies the two-polygon condition.
- Internal angles a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one non-regular polygon which
does not have reflective symmetry.
one regular hexagon.
- Tiling contains 106 polygons.
Summary of images